Support Team Lead
Development and Engineering @ Porto Alegre, Brazil
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US) we are the main Atlassian Platinum Partner in Brazil and currently expanding to the US Atlassian market.
e-Core and Atlassian are a growing company and there's a lot of opportunity to work with a broad range of exciting products & technologies like: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc. And let's not forget the amazing people: can you imagine working in a multicultural team from all over the world and collaborating with teams in Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Austin and Sydney.
The Support Team Lead position is also responsible for:
- Day-to-day operational management and improvement of support processes
- Customer escalations
- Coaching and helping your team solve problems for a wide range of customer segments
- Building internal relationships with development and product management teams to help communicate customer needs and urgency.
- Are comfortable to challenge what you think can be done better
- Have mastered the ability to multi-task with regular interruptions, while prioritizing workload, including strategic projects, and monitoring queue health.
- Are truly motivated by customer success.
- Preferably have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Have experience in providing technical leadership to a team of support engineers, preferably in a software environment.
- Are very good at providing support, motivation, inspiration and education to ensure everyone is able to deliver an awesome customer experience.
- Grow your team in terms of their personal development by ensuring people are playing to their strengths and clearly understand their role within the Company.
- Are the biggest advocate who continually contributes and strives to build an open team culture built around playing as a team to achieve our goals, while having fun.
Get to know our work environment in a 4 minute video.