International financial company consolidate practices and standards among its distributed teams
Multi-billion dollar international financial company
Jira, Confluence, Crowd
Separate instances of JIRA being used across European and North American operations teams and their subsidiaries. Documentation process was disconnected and disorganized.
What was done:
• Implementing Confluence for documentation management.
• Consolidating 4 Jira instances into a single centralized one.
• Improved visibility on the entire projects, increasing collaboration.
• Documentation is more organized with Confluence and the direct connection with the
JIRA tickets made the tracking process better.
• An environment with a better performance was delivered and the projects and issues
remained consistent after the consolidation.