1. e-Core commitment to privacy
2. Why e-Core collects personal information
- a. e-Core collects personal information to market our company, execute our services, and meet our legal obligations. Sometimes, our clients may also require us to collect information on their behalf in connection with the products or services they provide to you. We may also collect data to enhance our services, improving the experience we provide to our customers.
- b. You are not obligated to provide us with personal information, but it may influence our ability to interact with you and best provide our services.
3. Personal information you provide us
- a. Account and Profile Information
We collect Personal Information when you fill out any form on our website or apply for a job. Personal Information we collect may include your contact information (name, email address, telephone number, mailing address) and the information on your resume (employment history, education, etc.). You may provide this information directly when you enter it on our website or in the course of e-Core providing its services. In some cases, another user may provide it on your behalf. If you provide information (including Personal Information) about someone else, you confirm that you have the authority to act for that person and agree to this Privacy Notice.
If you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, and/or store information (“User Content”) while using our website or in the course of e-Core providing its services, your Personal information such as name, email address, or other contact information, will be associated with that User Content. Any information, including Personal Information that you submit to our Websites, could be visible to the public unless submitted to a secure area in the Website. As another example, if you apply for a job, you will upload your resume to our website’s secure location.
4. Personal Information we collect
- a. Marketing, Sales and HR
- First Name, Last Name, Company, Professional and/or Personal Email Address, Physical Address, Telephone Number, Job Role or Function, and Country of Residence
- Interests in our services or events, or that of our clients.
- Information about people’s relationships and business activities with us or our clients
- Resume, professional history
- Your opinion or comments
- Employee payroll data
- b. Customers of Support Services
- To provide support to our customers or to the customer of our customers in an on-premise product, we may receive:
- a. Anonymized dump of data of the customer’s environment;
- b. Dump of data of the customer’s environment;
- c. Support Zip with logs of the software customer’s environment;
- To provide support to our customers or our customers’ customers in a cloud-based product, we may receive access to the customer instance.
- c. Customers of Development (Dev), Quality Assurance (QA), and Consulting services
- To provide our services, we may receive data or access to the customer’s environment.
5. How information is collected
- a. Marketing, Sales and HR
- Name, address, phone, occupation, and contact information you give us using our online forms or interactions with our staff or agents in business cards, interviews, or over the phone.
- Information we get from your use of our services – This could be through our website’s technology or through other third parties who collect information on our behalf or have the right to share your information with us. This information includes:
- a. Device information
- b. When you use our services or view content provided by e-Core, we may automatically collect and store certain information in internet access logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet Protocol Adress.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location information
- Local storage
- a. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- To ensure we are continually building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower, during a candidate application, we consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching ingredients to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting talent if you would like to inform. You can always opt-out from providing that information.
- b. Cookies
- b. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about the website’s use, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- c. Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
- d. Media Cookies: These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
- e. Advertising or Targeting Cookies: These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
- f. Session Cookies: These cookies allow websites to link a user’s actions during a browser session. They may be used for various purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- g. Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for various purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- a. Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- b. Personalizing content that you see on our website
- c. Our website analytics
- d. Remarketing our products or services to you
- e. Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- f. Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- g. Affiliate marketing
- h. Allowing you to post comments
- i. Allowing you to share content with social networks
- c. Log Files/ Third party’s website cookies
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- When we include content from other sites (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.), these sites may also set their own cookies, and we do not have access or control over these cookies. We suggest you go to the relevant third party’s website to find more information about their cookie use.
- d. Analytics – Display Advertising
- e-Core and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website. More specifically, our website has implemented and uses display advertising, and we utilize Google Analytics to implement a specific feature called remarketing. Remarketing is a feature of Google’sAdWords that allows us to optimize ad content delivery specifically targeted to a visitor’s interests based upon previous visits to our site. If you’d like more information about remarketing lists in Google Analytics, please visit the following site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268
- If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising, you may do so using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- There is also a Google Analytics opt-out browser add on that you can download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- e. Web beacons
- Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs). They are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which recipients have opened emails and links. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
- We also collect information directly when you voluntarily submit it to us. We may provide the opportunity to sign-up for a periodic email newsletter by entering your email address. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it. Additionally, we collect personal information (such as your name and contact information) when you apply online for a job opening at e-Core.
- You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails.
- f. Usage Data
- “Usage Data” is aggregated data about a group or category of services, features, or users that should not contain Personal Information. If Usage Data contains Personal Information, it is a byproduct of our efforts to understand broader patterns and trends. It is not a concerted effort by us to examine the content of any particular user.
- g. Customers of Support Services
- On-premise products: we may ask for the information needed to solve your ticket. Data collected will be deleted within 30 days of the ticket’s resolution unless stated differently on the agreement.
- Cloud base products: we may have access to the customer instance to solve a ticket creating a user in the customer’s instance. We will do so if we have this possibility set in the contract. We may also request a user to access the environment if it is not set in the contract. In these cases, the user will be active for 24 hours.
- h. Customers of Development (Dev), Quality Assurance (QA), and Consulting services
- We may have access to customer’s data to perform our professional services. Data collected will be deleted as soon as it is not needed anymore or upon contract termination
6. How e-Core uses this information
- a. To understand customer needs and provide our services
- b. To manage our relationships with you or our clients
- c. To improve our services
- d. To review and assess your job applications
- e. To answer your inquiries
- f. To direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, trends, and events
- g. To share with trusted third parties whom we have engaged in providing services to you or help us meet our contractual or legal obligations.
This data is stored on file until consent is withdrawn.
7. Sharing information with 3rd parties including those overseas
8. How does e-Core protect sensitive personal information?
9. Access, update and deletion of personal information
You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, the type of information, the purposes for which we hold it, the possible recipients or types of recipients, and to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com. Upon written request and within a reasonable time frame, we will correct, delete, and/or block personal information from further processing. We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.