By adopting DevOps practices, this Fintech company optimized their ALM processes. They implemented cultural changes within their company that supported faster deliveries, improved collaboration, and better project execution.
Jira Software, Jira Core, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
e-Core identified gaps within the company’s project and software lifecycle. These issues were addressed by improving the use of tools and the adoption of agile.
What was done:
- Introduction of Scrum and Agile concepts to improve collaboration between non-IT teams.
- Scrum adoption for dev and IT teams
- TFS use applied in an agile context
- Activities visibility, collaboration improvement and project predictability
- Continuous integration in Dev teams, bringing version control of codes and branches.
- Greater collaboration and assertiveness to the areas of Business, legal and accounting with areas of technology
Fill out the form to read the whole case study.