We are excited to announce that e-Core will be attending and sponsoring Pink23, recognized as the world’s premier IT service management (ITSM) event. The conference will take place from February 26th to March 1st in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendees include senior IT leaders, process owners, program directors, project managers, and talent management leaders.
Visitors will have the opportunity to connect with e-Core in person and learn more about our ITSM capabilities and Atlassian expertise. Did you know we’re the first in the world to achieve the three specialization badges from Atlassian?
Stop by our booth #406B to meet our team and enter for a chance to win an Apple Watch Ultra!
You can also schedule a meeting in advance to discuss your ITSM needs. Simply click below to reserve your spot.
- Meet with Abhineet Jha – SVP & Head of Sales (Northern America)
- Meet with Richard Reo – Account Manager
- Meet with Gabriel Cohen – Account Manager
In addition, e-Core’s Senior Atlassian Solutions Consultant, Allison Carlson, will present a lightning talk titled “Discover the full potential of asset management” at the Atlassian booth on Tuesday, February 28th, from 1:30 PM to 1:45 PM (PST).
Here are some more things to look out for at Pink23
- Power-packed agenda with six content-rich tracks covering ITSM, IT leadership, strategic management, organizational change management, integrated service management, DevOps, Lean IT, and more.
- Opportunity to network with world-renowned ITSM experts and ITIL authors,
- Half-day workshops focusing on specific processes, capabilities, and best practices that apply in the real world
More information and tickets are available on the conference website.