In this session of the e-Core Connections ’22 Conference, Rachel Wright, Author of Strategy for Jira®, will cover the Must-use Jira features to improve team collaboration and user productivity:
- Examples for business teams (using Jira Work Management);
- Examples for development teams (using Jira Software);
- Examples for support teams (using Jira Service Management).
And also ways to reduce friction, delays, and manual work using automation:
- Advanced, alternate, or interesting use cases recently built for customers. Ex: JSM as a conversation platform, managing dependencies between Jira Software and Jira Service Management, managing similar requests in bulk, calculating conditional data, keeping related data in sync, SLA alerts, etc.
- Ways to effectively manage automation rules.
To gain these insights and more, fill out the form and access the On-Demand session!